Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m gonna lose it if I don’t lose it. You know what I mean?

Thursday, February 27, 2020

I’m gonna lose it if I don’t lose it. You know what I mean?

I have gained 35 pounds. I’ve eaten whole pizzas. I’m embarrassed to be naked in front of my boyfriend. All I wear are leggings and sweatshirts. None of this is me. I wake up every day feeling unattractive and rotating the same 3 outfits. I went through my closet and realized only about a third of what I own still fits me and only about a third of that I actually feel comfortable in. It was so easy to stop going to the gym one day and then suddenly I’m here. This is me holding myself accountable. I’m like terrified to go back to the gym as the chubby person who has to start all over again but I can’t afford not to go back. I just hope that I can post a badass progress pic in a few months and be killing it! So many things have fallen into place for me lately and I’ve realized this is the final thing that is holding me back. Just wanted to get this down somewhere I guess as starting point and a refresh button for myself.

submitted by /u/sweetnothingsz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fanxbf/im_gonna_lose_it_if_i_dont_lose_it_you_know_what/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...