Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I guess I'm new

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

I guess I'm new

I've always been chubby. Since the day I popped out I've been blessed with chubby cheeks and when I got older "child bearing hips" (thanks for that 🙄 mom). Its never really bothered me too much, sure changing rooms never were great and sometimes i got upset about my belly or thighs, yet i was ok with it. I ignored it and let it be. If anything I embraced it but I'm not sure if I want to anymore, I'm proud of my body and where it's gotten me but both my body and my mental health deserve better. Now I weigh about 240 (been about this size for 2 or 3 yrs now, going up and down a bit), just turned 20 and I've realized I dont want this anymore. I don't look like other girls my age, I'm not happy in my clothes and feeling less confident than ever. I understand losing weight isnt a end all be all for my happiness, but it will help. So i guess I'm just here to proclaim to the endless internet that I'm really trying, I'm setting goals for myself and I'm excited for me.

I'd appreciate some tips for excercises and food (I'm vegan btw!) I'm new to the gym and get nervous going to the weight room, unless its empty, and even then I have no clue what to do!

submitted by /u/ms-thicc
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fa24qd/i_guess_im_new/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...