Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to Stop 'Treating' Myself with Food

Friday, February 28, 2020

How to Stop 'Treating' Myself with Food

I've been trying to lose weight for a long time now, but coming up in a few months is an event I really want to be confident at. I'm 5'2 and just hit 179 lbs today (I never weighed in at my highest weight-I would assume about 220), and I really love food. I used to be addicted to sugar, usually eating between 1-3 chocolate bars, a bag of sweets, and cookies every day. I eat healthier now, and I don't really allow myself to snack - unless I do something good. Get an A on my essay? Three doughnuts. Hit a certain weight? A Jos Louis and take out. Even minor things like completing a level in a game I end up rewarding myself after with food. I know this is a really poor way to look at food, but I don't know how to stop. It's really affecting how quickly I'm able to lose weight. Does anyone have suggestions/what has worked for others?

submitted by /u/phelonix
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fb6tyx/how_to_stop_treating_myself_with_food/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...