Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The final push..

Saturday, November 5, 2022

The final push..

My workplace is doing a "biggest loser". Final weigh in (for money) is Monday. Strategy has been purely CICO..

Start weight: 310 Current weight: 273

Started at 1400 calories, then down to 1200, then sub 1000. I feel like I've learned a lot in these last 8 weeks. There are days that I was very hungry, there were days I felt satisfied on 800 calories.

The days I cheated were 2000~ calories, still far less than my body needed to maintain weight.

I've learned to be more disciplined, I've learned to not eat out of boredom or stress. I've learned to accept when I feel full. I've also learned a ton about the calories in food I was eating when ordering out.

Now I'm down to the last 36 hours. Really trailed off my calories and water intake (Hey, it's for money) in the last few days just for an little loss. Don't think I've ever been this hungry in my life

Win or lose, I'm looking forward to going back to 1800, which had gotten me from 325 to 310.

Special shoutout to halo top being on sale for $2 with no limit on how much I could buy. I don't think I could have done this without you.

submitted by /u/jorper496
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yn9jxy/the_final_push/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...