Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: In need of motivation here: how does it feel to lose weight?

Saturday, November 5, 2022

In need of motivation here: how does it feel to lose weight?

I was skinny and not skinny before, I was never obese, but now I am a bit overweight and I don't feel well. I don't want to lose a lot of weight, but I want to be comfortable in my own skin. My goal weight is not too far, but sometimes I think that those few kgs are harder to lose, then having a lot to lose and then seeing big improvements. I hope it makes sense what I just wrote.

What I need is motivation. I want to hear your stories, guys. How does it feel to reach your goal intentionally? Give me the emotional prize I need to set my eyes on 😊

submitted by /u/Dosed123
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yn7ljn/in_need_of_motivation_here_how_does_it_feel_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...