Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Holy crap, I'm a size 8

Saturday, November 5, 2022

Holy crap, I'm a size 8

I posted on here a couple of days ago that I was going to go clothes shopping in a couple of weeks once I get my yearly bonus check. My husband convinced me this morning that it's not an issue to just go today and get a couple of things.

For some background, I'm 42F, SW: 166, CW: 147, GW: 135. I was previously a size 12 or 14 in jeans, and an L or XL in shirts.

Some of my clothes were starting to get really loose on me, to the point of starting to look really bad and ill fitting.

I went to the store with the intention of trying on the size 10 pants because it's one size down from my 12's, and I even have a couple of size 10 skinny jeans that do still fit (they're stretchy.) My husband convinced me to try on the size 8 jeans instead. I tried on a bunch of different brands, some skinny and stretchy, and some not, and in every case, the 8's fit. I can't believe it! I also tried on some shirts, dresses, and coats, and the M fit well in all of them.

I got 2 pairs of jeans in a size 8, 2 shirts in a size M, one dress in a size M, and one coat in a size M.

I am completely blown away. 8 seems tiny to me right now. This is the first time I've worn 8's since I was in my 20's.

submitted by /u/Overbeingoverit
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yna0hh/holy_crap_im_a_size_8/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...