Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Noom?

Friday, November 4, 2022

Noom?

My last post wasn’t long enough so I guess I’ll give better context. I had previously lost 70lbs, then gained 35lbs back, then had a baby and gained the other 35lbs back. In the past I’ve been really good about sticking to a calorie goal once I’m committed and once I took the first step back into the gym working out was something I looked forward to every day.

The problem I’m having now is I’m breast feeding so I’m constantly STARVING and I’m freaking busy. I take care of my son (3.5mos) plus 3 other kids (14mos, 2yrs, 4.5yrs) M-F, 10-11 hours a day and when they leave it’s time to clean the house, catch up on dishes/laundry, pump and get everything ready for the next day to do it all over again.

Getting to the gym seems impossible right now but we picked up a treadmill for free and are finding it a spot in the house tonight. We’ve signed up for Hello Fresh and will be trying that out for dinners 2-3 times a week to see if that helps. When I was scrolling through TikTok yesterday an ad for NOOM came up. I took the quiz and I’m really intrigued by their offer but I wanted to see if anyone had used them before and if they liked them or not before I signed up. Either way if there’s an app or program that really worked for you I would love to hear about it!

My 30th is coming up in April and I’d really like to be in a better place by then.

submitted by /u/Prudent-Valuable5453
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ymfsc2/noom/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...