Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’ve been running everyday for the past two weeks for 30-45mins a day and I’m counting calories but I’m not losing weight???

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

I’ve been running everyday for the past two weeks for 30-45mins a day and I’m counting calories but I’m not losing weight???

(I’m 5’7F and 63kg) I don’t know what to do because In fact I’m gaining weight?? It’s making me want give it I know you don’t get results over night and I’m not expecting to wake up with a 6 pack.. but I’m legitimately gaining weight instead?? Is this normal will I start to lose weight after a few more weeks? I following a running plan and like I said eating 1000-1200 calories a day so I don’t know what I’m doing wrong??

submitted by /u/Fellow_Throwout
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yki80c/ive_been_running_everyday_for_the_past_two_weeks/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...