Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Guys I feel horrible about buying Halloween chocolate and could use some advice

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Guys I feel horrible about buying Halloween chocolate and could use some advice

I was at the grocery store today to buy some tangerines and sausages and I saw the 100pc chocolate box on sale and i impulse bought it because people kept going after them and idk what came over me I had barely eaten any chocolate and I guess I was jealous of my family who I visited the other day and they ate a bunch.

So I got back and ate something like 10-12 pieces and then I stopped and emptied them out into a container and put them out of sight in my cupboard. Then I ate a healthy dinner with chicken and lots of veggies. Now I feel absolutely horrible about wasting around $9 with tax on this super unhealthy chocolate.

I could’ve saved around $9 whole dollars if I wasn’t so stupid. I’m not really poor or anything but I am frugal and hate wasting money. I just don’t know what to do. While I was eating it I felt like more and more and more and it was a very intense craving literally like drugs and tbh it’s a bit scary how blissful it felt all the dopamine from the sensation of sweetness.

So should I throw them out ? I am hesitant to do so because that’s around $9 down the drain. Ugh why did I do this.

On a side note though, last month I did not buy any take away for the first time ever !! First time I’ve ever gone a month!! Won’t happen this month tho bc I’m going out with a friend this Friday.

submitted by /u/I_am_the_ent
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yjtbpa/guys_i_feel_horrible_about_buying_halloween/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...