Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: how do I lose 6 stone in 3 years

Thursday, November 3, 2022

how do I lose 6 stone in 3 years

F (29) Im 5'4 and I currently weigh 235lbs (16.8 stone) and my goal is to loose 84lbs (6 stone) in 3 years. My short term goal is 2 stone every 6 months.

I used to weight 168lbs (12 stone) before covid and the weight just piled on due to comfort eating and being extremely sedetary. During the first lockdown in Britain I isolated for 5 months and passed the time baking, eating and drinking copious amounts of wine. I didn't think it was effect me as badly as it did, I didn't think It was possible to put that amount of weight on in such a short period of time and I didn't really notice just how big I was getting as I wore stretchy PJ's everyday.

I have tried over the last 3 years to loose it and have failed every single time. I tried going keto which I found extremely hard, and I have tried restricting my calories to 1200 on multiple occasions but I found it way to restrictive.

After just 1 month and 1 stone weight loss I would break and put all the weight back on and it left me feeling so discouraged so much so I returned to my terrible eating habits and got worse putting more weight on.

I am now engaged and I'm desperate to loose 6 stone before I get married, I want to be a be healthy weight on my wedding day because I know I will look and feel so much better. I just feel so unhealthy!! I'm tired all the time and my body feels sick!

If I could loose this weight I would never let myself get back to this point again, I used to enjoy the gym and yoga but now it's just so uncomfortable. Being this big has taken away my enjoyment of moving my body. When I left the house after 5 months I had to build up walking again and I'm still no where near enjoying a gym session and getting into a bathing suit for a steam after.

Today I have started my diet again only I have decided to cut my calories to 1700 based on my fitness Pal. My new my goal is to loose 2 stone in 6 months? If I am successful in my weight lose I will then cut my calories by 200 every 6 months till I reach my goal weight, hopefully in operating mode excersise so I can have more flexibility over my diet.

I don't really want to rely to much on excersise I'm to unfit to rely on it giving me much lea way over my diet. I also struggle to juggle uni and work and so sometimes I just don't have time to fit in time to excersise.

My only fitness goal is to be able to walk without limit and get back to a point we're I can enjoy gentle exercise again...it was just so much more enjoyable when I didn't weight so much

Do you think this plan will work? Or am I still being too restrictive, does anyone have any suggestions which will be healthier and more sustainable?

submitted by /u/Impressive_Drawer394
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ylftia/how_do_i_lose_6_stone_in_3_years/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...