Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 6"6, 20yr old labourer.

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

6"6, 20yr old labourer.

I am 6"6 and 115kg,

I've been doing this job for about 9 months. I basically get paid to lift and move heavy shit by hand or chop wood etc for 8 hours a day. And yet in all that time I have lost about 3kg and barely gained any muscle? Is there something wrong with me?

I track all my calories, my mother is very fit and healthy and my sister is an athlete (6"3) I eat less than my sister and about the same as my mum who is like 5"9 and like 55kg (approximately) i eat less than 2500 calories on a day where I'm stuffed full. I generally eat around 2000 a day.

I got checked for hypothyroidism and nothing came back. I'm also gluten intolerant so maybe that has something to do with it? And I barely eat any carbs as a result of this, except the odd potatoe. I also don't heavily drink or snack.

I've been overweight since puberty and thought I would loose weight when i grew allmost a foot in a year but nothing happened, I just continued to get bigger.

I just want to be healthy, I'm quite happy with my appearance etc, but being a bit fitter would help me at work, and also just improve my life quality. Thought some of u might have any kind of insight. Thankyou!

submitted by /u/Henryallnutts
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ykobc1/66_20yr_old_labourer/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...