Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Sustained loss of 1.3% per week - danger?

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Sustained loss of 1.3% per week - danger?

I've been targeting a loss of around 1% per week for the last 15 weeks, starting from 120kg. Lately though, having settled into a fairly stable rhythm, I find I'm regularly losing 1.1% to 1.5% in a week.

I'm starting to worry about things like excessive muscle loss, and potentially heart and gallbladder issues. Am I losing weight so fast that these things are likely to be a big risk, or am I obsessing over nothing?

Is muscle loss something that creeps up on you, or am I likely to notice it as reduced performance on the exercise bike, doing pull-ups, and bouldering? Is it somewhat self-limiting, given that the less muscle I have, the less energy I'll burn, and the slower I'll lose weight?

submitted by /u/CurrentMiddleMeerkat
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yjr6oh/sustained_loss_of_13_per_week_danger/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...