Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Advice on Reasonable Portions?

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Advice on Reasonable Portions?

Hey all, so one been big forever and am finally in a good place with eating healthy. I bought a ton of healthy dry food so that I always have good things to eat, and I’ve been having a lot of fresh veggies too.

The thing I’m realizing is that I still think I eat way too many calories because I’m not really losing weight even though I FEEL a lot better generally.

I feel like my perception of what is a good portion of food is just so off and always has been, and I so automatically eat everything I cook in one big bowl. I always seem to eat to the point where I’m really really really full. I don’t know if I’ve almost ever eaten normal portions of food for any length of time.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Have people gone through a similar thing, and what helped you get on a god track of eating good and healthy portions for meals?

submitted by /u/DungeonMasterGrizzly
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yllsdu/advice_on_reasonable_portions/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...