Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: A simple trick for measuring and tracking oils

Thursday, November 3, 2022

A simple trick for measuring and tracking oils

I'm sure I'm not the first person to come up with this, but I wanted to share in case this is helpful to anyone. As we know, cooking with oil can add a lot of excess calories if you're not careful. Using liquid measures like tea/tablespoons and fractions of cups adds an extra step in the cooking process and creates more dishes to wash. Instead, I put my bottle of oil on a food scale, zero it, pour a bit into whatever I'm cooking and then put the bottle on the scale. It will show how many grams I've poured out and I can add more if I need to. 1 tbsp of olive oil is 14 g, and it's usually about the same for most other cooking oils but you can Google to get the exact value.

submitted by /u/IAmNotAccountant
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ylkd2x/a_simple_trick_for_measuring_and_tracking_oils/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...