Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 2

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 2

Hello folks!

Day two of November. Before we know it, it will be full-fledged holiday season. Heaven help us all.

Onto goals!

2000 calories a day (lose two pounds this month): Going to make a quick chili when I get home. I snuck a fun sized pack of M&Ms I didn’t need but sometimes a small indulgence beats a binge later.

Weigh in & log weight once a week, Thursday mornings: Scale is out for weigh in tomorrow. NSV for today is TBD. I should express gratitude to my body for keeping on keeping on despite a lot of stress & shenanigans & maybe that counts.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): 30-minute stationary bike. 2/2 days.

Sober November: Yup. There have been some updates on the person in my life that is struggling with sobriety & it’s a good reminder to be mindful of how you approach subtances. 2/2 day(s).

Nanowrimo: Working on it & feeling pretty fluid! I’d like to give this more time after this post, so we’ll see how it goes! 1974/50,000 words & X/4 write ins.

Today's gratitude list: Today, I'm grateful for how lovely the moon is today. I think we’re headed for an esclipse too.

Random to do list item I want to conquer today: I need some alone time in a dark room. I suppose that sounds very gothy but it’s easy to go home after a busy day on sensory overload. So, dark room, wood wick candle & a bath sounds like heaven.

I’m checked in, let’s hear all about you! How was day 2? I’m reading all y’alls replies & loving to hear from everyone!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ykm9a1/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...