Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: how do you deal when all you want is a little caesers pizza?

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

how do you deal when all you want is a little caesers pizza?

I don't know how many others like me there are, but I find it pretty easy to eat an entire little Caesars pizza (or at least most of one). It sounds so good right now.

But obviously a LC pizza is not in my future any time soon.

It's just my husband and me here, so even if we bought a single pizza and decided to eat one or two slices each, we'd have the remainder to contend with.

Who's got a good coping mechanism to share? Or lil snack idea that might bring me an ounce of satisfaction?

submitted by /u/OpalOnyxObsidian
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yknhse/how_do_you_deal_when_all_you_want_is_a_little/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...