Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 100LB lost in 7 Months and my tale

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

100LB lost in 7 Months and my tale

So my tale begins 28.03.2022 I found out the day before my Aunty who I'm extremely close to has cancer, at this point I decided I need to get my crap together for myself and my family as I have been on a self destructive cycle for 10 years eating my way to a early grave not caring about anything or anyone and just making excuses. I'll do it later, I'll do it tomorrow, next week again and again and again. while destroying myself with nothing but self hatred which then continued to fuel this awful cycle. I was 390LB/177KG/27.12 Stone, I then started going to the gym 4 - 6 days a week doing session after session 10 minutes, 20 minutes and gradually building myself up and getting into a routine.

presently weight 285LB/129.27KG/20.05 Stone lost a huge amount of fat and Built a lot of muscle. not sure how much exactly, but I think I might have had about 84LB of muscle and the rest fat when I started as I compared myself to a friend of a similar height recently.

Now I'm:

  • 154 LB Muscle (Approximately)
  • 131 LB FAT (Approximately)

For a benchmark I struggled doing bench press on a Olympic barbell. I can now do 35kg either side at 12 reps. couldn't do squats I can now do it at 35kg either side.

I've dropped 3.5 shirt sizes nearly a XL from a 5XL. waist was 60inches now at 44inches.

it's been a combination of controlled diet with failures along the way. 4 to 6 days of resistance training. Afew months ago I have introduced swimming as a form of cardio.

chest arms shoulders and legs core back full body exercises

reduced my calories to 1500 periodically applied keto kind of... failed then re applied. I've struggled to keep it up for anything more than 2 weeks. however it has consistently helped me, throughout this process so if you can do it do so.

weight loss is 60% diet 40% exercise. find what works for you and keep at it every time you fail get back up and keep going.

it's not easy but it can be done and I still have along way to go in my eyes. I've wrote this more so hoping someone else will find it helpful to start their journey.

Useful Things:

  • Muscle Burns 6Kcal Resting (1LB)
  • Fat Burns 2Kcal Resting (1LB)

  • You need a 3500 Calorie deficit to lose 1LB of FAT

  • Fat is lost around your body at a percentage area's cannot be targeted...

  • Sugar (CRITICAL this is you main enemy)

  • Alcohol (body processes this before Fat)

  • Carbs (Potato's,pasta,bread,rice,noodles reduce these even if you do not want to go into ketosis)

  • Calories (a given)

  • Fat (a given)

submitted by /u/Boldicus
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yjnq3t/100lb_lost_in_7_months_and_my_tale/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...