Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Urgent help for Binge Eating

Monday, October 25, 2021

Urgent help for Binge Eating

I have been binge eating for 3 years. I have been to ED therapy for 3 years and as soon as it starts to get better, I start binging so much.

I am a person with a lot of willpower and I have tried everything from medications, to trauma therapy, to ED therapy, to hypnosis, to calorie counting, to not calorie counting, I just don’t know how to not stress.

Everytime I stress, I binge. And I am always stressed and super anxious. I cannot seem to calm down. I want to give up. I’m tired of fighting. If anyone has cured binge eating or gotten better, I beg you to give me a step by step solution. I’ll follow it. I just don’t know where to start anymore. I’m 30 pounds heavier in the last few months. I don’t starve myself ever (I used to be annorexic years ago) and I just can’t stop eating. I binge daily and many times a day. There’s not a day that goes by where I binge.

I just cannot stop eating and if I try to be healthy, my body starts thinking I’m starving myself and the fear of annorexia comes and I binge even more. I am addicted to chocolate, brownies, and cakes. I cannot stop eating.

submitted by /u/Internal-Drive-4602
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qfse7i/urgent_help_for_binge_eating/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...