Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to just live with feeling hungry all the time?

Monday, October 25, 2021

How to just live with feeling hungry all the time?

I'm only eating at a 500 calorie deficit. So I could be doing better but that's the best I can do for now.

However, I'm on two medications that make it nearly impossible to not feel like you're starving all the time and like your stomach is a bottomless pit.

The worst med is medical steroids. For anyone who knows about them you know exactly what I'm talking about.

I've so far lost 10 pounds in oh man I think it's just over a month? Something like that.

But I feel like giving up. I've tried volume eating, drinking water, tea (this actually helps the most but only temporarily), chewing gum, caffeine to see if it helped limit appetite (It didn't).

This seems to be something I have to face psychologically.

My focus is crap so I don't know how to focus on things very well.

I wish I could exercise but my autoimmune disease is flaring horribly and I'm only able to use my 4-wheeled mobility scooter.

I have talked to my therapist but she admitted she doesn't know much about this type of thing.

I want so bad to keep losing weight. I have so far to go. I've calculated and it will take about 2 years 3 weeks to get to my goal weight. But if I mess up now then that, too, gets messed up.

Anyone else struggle with this? What did you do?

My stomach is literally having stomach pangs right now screaming to me that it's hungry. It's not. I just ate a 430 cal meal not too long ago. It's lying to me.

I don't know if this was more of a vent or what. But thanks for reading.

Edit: For those who suggest IF I have to take my steroids with food throughout the day (3 doses) or else I can develop gastritis.

submitted by /u/amilosingyet
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qfseqe/how_to_just_live_with_feeling_hungry_all_the_time/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...