Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Phentermine side effects..

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Phentermine side effects..

Not sure if this is the right sub to ask this in but I’ve been on Phen for 3 days now. I’m a 25 yo male weighing 307 as of 4 days ago.

My first couple days on Phen have been good but today I noticed I’m having trouble peeing. It’s like my flow is being restricted and when it comes time to stop peeing, my bladder won’t stop. It started like that this morning at 6am. It’s now 1 am and not only am I having trouble peeing, I’m having a sharp pain like deep in my urethra (I would say around my prostate area) and I’m bleeding pretty bad.

I’m going to the doctors office in the morning but has anyone else experienced this?? I’ve read Phen can enlarge your prostate and make it hard to pee.

submitted by /u/Glass-pillow
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/q0bnu8/phentermine_side_effects/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...