Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lose Weight/Gain Muscle to join us army.Help?:)

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Lose Weight/Gain Muscle to join us army.Help?:)

Hello Everyone, I am 21M 6’4 285lbs. I was really thin back when I was 15 and in high school then I dropped out and got a job doing landscaping with my dad. Since then I just been eating a lot and getting bigger. A few months ago I just was tired of being fat and wanted to get in shape and change my life around. I got my GED diploma and now in community college. Now just needed to get in shape. I really want to join the army next year and want to get in great shape. I know I need to lose a lot of weight, probably around 85-100lbs. Mostly fat, never lifted weights before. But also want to gain muscle. Would this be possible in a calorie deficit? And how big of a deficit? Ive used a tdee calculator and says it’s about 2850 calories. I plan on lifting 3x week using ice cream 5x5 workout plan and couch25k 3xweek to start. Thank you very much

submitted by /u/Enough-Parsnip8435
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/q0cxgv/lose_weightgain_muscle_to_join_us_armyhelp/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...