Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: A long period of progress and the final post pandemic push

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

A long period of progress and the final post pandemic push

F/33/174cm HW: 110kg CW:72kg GW:69kg

Was at my lowest point this time 5 years ago - in the depths of depression, binge eating and drinking a lot of alcohol to cope and didn’t want to be alive. Absolute rock bottom, couldn’t bear the sight the of myself and had zero self esteem.

Couldn’t stand the feeling of living in purgatory so gave myself an ultimatum - either kill yourself or get fabulous - which I know sounds silly but it kind of became my motto. Decided I wouldn’t ever kill myself (mostly because I couldn’t do it to my parents because they had lost one child already) despite feeling suicidal so got my shit together instead, replaced my shitty coping skills with good ones, did a huge amount of work on my mental health, clawed my way out one step at a time and haven’t looked back. Been feeling a bit blergh lately with the big lockdown in Melbourne so bought myself a fab new jumpsuit to celebrate being back at a normal BMI again after gaining (and then losing) a few pandemic kgs and being at a weight that I’m almost happy to maintain.

Have been trying to focus on eating between 1200-1800cals daily but exercise has fallen away a bit due to lockdown and generally feeling unmotivated. Would ideally love to lose 3 more kilos to be sub 70kg as I haven’t been below that weight for many years.

How do you find the motivation to lose those final 3kg?? It seems like such a challenge and like my body just wants to be at its current weight. Maybe I should just switch into maintenance mode and when the motivation strikes, annihilate those final few? Maybe when gyms open up next week here, that will give me the final push that I need.

Progress: https://i.imgur.com/1vl3BoB.jpg

Photos: August 2016, April 2017, October 2021

submitted by /u/c_c_c_c_c_c
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qg1gmw/a_long_period_of_progress_and_the_final_post/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...