Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Was losing weight consistently. It all stopped when I started working out... Why!

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Was losing weight consistently. It all stopped when I started working out... Why!

I've been doing CICO consistently since April and I've steadily been losing weight ever since. I'm 5'10/178cm and weigh 171/78kg (F). Every other day I'd see my weight go down (I'm eating around 1200 kcal a day). Now since two weeks I decided to go to the gym 3 times a week. I do a combination of cardio and strength training. I hardly eat more (maybe 200-300 kcal more 3 days a week) but my weight loss has been weird ever since. In the first few days I didn't lose weight and then boom, I lost 2.2lbs/1 kg overnight. Now my weight has been the same for 6 days, despite working out next to my kcal deficit. Which is strange cause before working out, I was losing weight steadily and I'd see a change in weight every other day.

What causes this? Am I doing something wrong or is this normal? How is it possible that I'm not losing weight for a few days and then overnight, lose a ton of weight? I'm very confused :) thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/LittleNoodle1991
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/odg27n/was_losing_weight_consistently_it_all_stopped/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...