Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weird problem(Can easily maintain weight at 2000 calories but I only lose weight at 800-1000 calories or with intense workout aka under extreme conditions).

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Weird problem(Can easily maintain weight at 2000 calories but I only lose weight at 800-1000 calories or with intense workout aka under extreme conditions).

I know it may sound ridiculous and you all gonna say that I do something wrong but hear me out.

In 2018 I went from size 12 to size 8-6 and I was like 155lb at my lowest. Eventually in 2019 I regained 7-10 back and I tried to get rid of the weight by using the same technique as I used before ( calories deficit) . My body lost like 3lb ( I assumed water or whatever) and then refused to lose fat at all, the weight scale hasn't moved at all. So it was like that for 6 months until I tried fasting and now I'm 166lb, I lost some weight.

Now even OMAD doesn't help, I had two simillar days in a row where I did OMAD with a normal dinner without sweets(woke up with the same scale numbers), on the day where I weighed myself I ate breakfast and heavier dinner and I woke up having the same numbers. Now y'all gonna say the weight fluctuates and all, but if the weight scale doesn't move then it doesn't move meaning I haven't lost anything, I know my body, I have been weighing myself everyday since 2018.

So I notice that I can easily maintain weight at 2000 calories, but I only lose weight if I either do very intense work out or eat 800-1000 calories. Has anyone experienced that...?

submitted by /u/purpleyelloweyes
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/oub4wj/weird_problemcan_easily_maintain_weight_at_2000/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...