Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Accountability thread

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Accountability thread

Hi all! New here, just joined. stats F30, 4’10”, SW 115 CW 104, GW 99 lbs. To start off, although I’m new to this sub, I’m not really new to losing weight. Dropped the past 11lbs in the past three months via cico, eating pretty healthy with the occasional treat, and exercising (mainly hikes—love the scenic view especially on a particularly arduous and long trip). However, school starts on Aug 14 for me, and I’d like to look my best on the first day. I know it’s a pretty short time frame, but I’m planning a 1000 net kcal deficit per day, which should get me a bit over four pounds down. Just wanted to post for some accountability and encouragement. Thanks y’all :)

Edit: yes, 99lbs seems quite low, but given my height and bone structure (relatively small frame), this should be a healthy target for me. Also, BMI charts say that 91lbs would be the cutoff for healthy weight, so I have plenty of room.

submitted by /u/k_ac2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ot7rlx/accountability_thread/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...