Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hit a Plateau

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Hit a Plateau

I’m 5’7-5’8, ftm transitioning medically, 160 pounds. I eat about under 800 a day and do 18 hour fasts daily, I’m aware 800 is not healthy. I’m not doing it on purpose, work life, stress and so on just isn’t able to make me stomach more. I workout 4 times a week (light exercise/gym) but for a long time now (2+ weeks) I can’t go under 160. I do low carb and high protein (50-60 grams daily). I track my calories with a food scale and overestimate a bit sometimes so I know it’s not more. My goal weight would be 130 for now, ideally 120 because that’s what feels best in my skin when I was that weight.

I don’t know what to do anymore this seems alien to me that I’m not able to lose any more? What’s going on can anyone help me? Thank you

submitted by /u/Transandinlove
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ov4boa/hit_a_plateau/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...