Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I have started calorie counting again

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

I have started calorie counting again

CW: 152 lbs GW: 132 lbs In November 2019, I had become obsessed with calorie counting and eating under a 1000 calories a day and probably intentionally burning so much more calories, I weighed 132 lbs (not really underweight but I got there in an unhealthy way) then and didn’t really care about my health. Then the pandemic hit and I was around the food that I had been restricting myself from. I quickly developed a binge eating disorder and quickly gained the weight back. So I started watching wellness videos and educated myself on nutrition. I haven’t counted my calories in 8 months now. This time my approach would be from a place of self love and affection. I hope to lose 1 lb a week, hit my daily protein goals and my strength goals. I’m writing this post so that I feel accountable. Thank you guys so much. <3

submitted by /u/malavika9
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/otr1la/i_have_started_calorie_counting_again/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...