Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The first day!

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

The first day!

Hi anyone who sees this (not sure if anyone cares or would see on here lol) but today is the first day of my weight loss journey. Since my grandpa passed I’ve become overweight and I’ve been overweight the last 8 years of my life but today I realised that something needs to changed. My employer posted a photo of me with an award I had won on their site and I was so embarrassed at my size and how others would view me. I’m a 5”9 man who weighs roughly 200lbs give or take. So yeah pretty heavy right. I’ve really struggled with my weight particularly since the start of covid but since everything here is starting to reopen I’m taking my ass to the gym and going to post here every week on my progress. I’m really nervous posting this and I’m worried about the reaction I may get. My main motivation is that my folks are starting to get older now and I want to change my life for the better for them and for them to be proud of me. I’ve just finished sixth form I guess that high school if you’re American (I’m 18). And I’m taking a gap year off education to get in the right zone to kick on for the rest of my life. Wish me luck guys I’ll be back posting my update next week 😄

submitted by /u/cb4020
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/otnyjn/the_first_day/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...