Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: i’m scared i lost too much weight and have plateaued.

Thursday, July 29, 2021

i’m scared i lost too much weight and have plateaued.

  • edit: too much weight at once ^

hi! My starting weight around November 5th-15th of 2020 was around 315 give or take 5 pounds. I was too scared to face the scale so i didn’t weigh myself until December and I weighed in at 281 for a loss of about 40 pounds. The lowest I got to was 264 in February, and then I went off the rails but was able to maintain my weight. I weighed 258 In June. It’s now July 29th and I weighed 258 at my dr’s. appt on the 16th. I started a calorie goal of 2000 cal/per day for an entire month started very late may/early june, and maintained my weight. I’m now eating 1800 cals a day and I think I’m losing again. This time, I just want to have a goal attainable enough to maintain my weight when i’m finished losing. When I started in November, I tended to starve myself because where I lived at the time only had junk food and I wasn’t going to put that in my body, but when I moved out in dec I still only ate 1200-1800 cals a day until feb. I think the reason I lost so much so quick was because I didn’t stay consistent with my calories and when I did it was too low of a start and I didn’t give myself room to lower when needed. Should I continue my calorie goal of 1800? My height is 5’4 and I’m a female. I’m currently 257 pounds and my goal weight is 200 for now.

submitted by /u/bestlntentions
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/oubhu7/im_scared_i_lost_too_much_weight_and_have/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...