Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Frustrated and confused

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Frustrated and confused

Hi! I am new and need support. My starting weight was 238lbs I am now 209 I seem to have stopped loosing... help, plus my body hasn't change and not only do I not see it no one else does. I don't get it I thought maybe my scale was broken 😕 so I bought another one but it was not broken so I now have two lol. I eat 800 to 1000 cal no more 🙃 I walk my dog and take small hikes. It so frustrating, it makes me want to say screw it, what's the point. It's time consuming and a lot of work not to mention the hunger and sacrifice. I deserve to see results 😪 can anyone help me jump start my weight loss and tell me how 🤔 I can loose all that weight and not notice it??? PLEASE! Thank you 😊

submitted by /u/joiegrlwood
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ot55ob/frustrated_and_confused/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...