Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do i get back on track?

Thursday, July 29, 2021

How do i get back on track?

Long story short something bad happened and i turned to food again for comfort. I used to treat my diet like this "i love working out and to do it better i have to get in shape". Well, unfortunately i tore my acl so i wont be able to run and the gym is closed so no more weight lifting either. So motivation is low right now but earlier i tried to put on my shorts and it doesn't fit anymore! And i need to get back on track. My issue is definitely stress eating. Therapy is not possible right now because the covid in my country has gotten really bad again so pretty much everything is closed. Please i need advice/reassurance or tell me if you've experienced something like this too. Thankyou!

submitted by /u/a2nier
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ouc0z5/how_do_i_get_back_on_track/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...