Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Visible Results and Plateaus

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Visible Results and Plateaus

On June 1 I started eating at a deficit and working out 6 days a week. Since then I’ve lost 10 pounds (177.5 > 166.5), which is great, but I’m not seeing ANY visible changes in my body after 8.5 weeks.

What have your experiences been with how long it takes to see visible changes?

I also think I hit a plateau some time ago. All 10 pounds were lost between June 1 and June 28, haven’t lost anything else in an entire month.

Any tips for pushing past a plateau? I’m following the 21 day fix meal plan so am eating a pretty balanced diet with mostly protein and veggies with minimal carbs and healthy fats sprinkled in.

I know everyone is different and the typical advice is to “trust the process”, but it’s becoming harder and harder to stay motivated when you don’t see changes and you’re working your ass off 😩

submitted by /u/HappyLittleTrees17
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/otpgc4/visible_results_and_plateaus/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...