Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I am so angry and sad right now

Saturday, July 31, 2021

I am so angry and sad right now

I am so angry and sad right now

I gained back all of the weight I lost in the past year, which is 30 lbs. I can’t fit into any of my clothes anymore. I dunno what to do. I’m just so depressed. And so angry at myself. I hate myself for being so stupid and weak and unable.

I keep trying to count cals and eat 2K cals a day, but constant parties and social functions are killing me. I’m male, 6’1, 215 lbs.

Do I have to go out and and buy fat clothes now? I keep getting invited to parties and every one of them makes me feel sad and hopeless instead of happy, because I can’t control myself at them. I hate social functions now. Everything I worked for is gone. I really hate my life right now.

Please give me some words of encouragement and wisdom.

submitted by /u/discofeelz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ovm386/i_am_so_angry_and_sad_right_now/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...