Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I don’t do cheat days anymore! I only do cheat “nights” with OMAD. And it doesn’t make me feel like a slob

Saturday, July 31, 2021

I don’t do cheat days anymore! I only do cheat “nights” with OMAD. And it doesn’t make me feel like a slob

So I figured what works for me when it comes to cheat days...

I used to order a xxl stuffed crust pizza (18 slices) and think I could eat it all but I’d just feel super bloated afterwards.

I didn’t think of even doing OMAD before but it really helps on this “cheat” day.

My day occurs on a Friday when I’m the peak of practicing self care and rewarding myself for getting through the week.

I order what I want during the night to stop myself from going overboard in calories during the day. It really helps curb the unnecessary eating

My meal has to stay in my calorie limit of 1600. So I’ll tell y’all what works for me!

• Main meal: So I buy my usual (a kfc zinger stacker meal with medium fries) which is around 1280kcal. Sometimes it isn’t kfc but I have backups around the same calorie limit. This means I have around 320kcal left for a drink and some dessert.

• Drink: I normally drink something with no calories or a diluted drink with sweeteners instead of sugar and add fruit to the bottom. This is maybe 10 to 50kcal

• Desert: nothing extravagant. Probably one or two (most likely two..) kfc cookies which are 120kcal each..

Then I eat all this while watching something super enjoyable, like in a singular persons cinema.

And the total is something like: 1660kcal

I’m so happy I FINALLY found a cheat day system that works. And I hope this helped someone!

submitted by /u/Blo0dytear
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ovhrrx/i_dont_do_cheat_days_anymore_i_only_do_cheat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...