Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why does my motivation go away in like 2-3 days?

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Why does my motivation go away in like 2-3 days?

I'm 20 years old (m), and I hate my body. Everytime I look in the mirror I get sadder and more pathetic.

It's like everywhere I look I see tons of fit dudes living their best life and I just get jealous. Why can't I look like that? I know I have to eat properly and exercise or lift weights regularly... but I just don't.

I don't want to, I'm too lazy and fast food tastes so good, and I hate myself for it.

Sometimes I get motivated for 2-3 days but then I just give up, why am I like this? I want to look good, I don't want to look this pathetic, I want to quit trying to hide my belly and double chin.

I don't even know the point of making this post when I'll probably just stop taking any advice I get seriously in a couple of days, or hours for that matter.

submitted by /u/currentlyonreddit_15
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ovjrts/why_does_my_motivation_go_away_in_like_23_days/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...