Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: two year progress picture sw 233.lbs (106kg) cwz 176 lbs (80kg)

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

two year progress picture sw 233.lbs (106kg) cwz 176 lbs (80kg)

Progress picture

At my heaviest I was at 106kg in August/September 2019. Had moved to New City, was eating out everyday, gained about 10kg in that time.

When I realised I started walking and changed diet. From January 2020 I actively started working out and controlling my diet. I was at around 96kg here

I focused on cardio and full body workout to retain the muscles (or even build if possible). I 18:6 IF unknowingly and my diet in the mess consisted of vegetable, non veg and legumes. I cut on sugar for daily consumption and oily food.

Come March 2020, moved City then lockdown happened. Didn't have access to gym or proper running area here, so started with body weight workout and running on terrace. By November 2020 I came down till 80-83kg range.

Again shifted city, but this time had proper running area. So started with running and full body weight workout. But tbh during November 2020- August 2021, I've gone weeks without working out at all, and also let loose on my food due to things going on life.

I joined a gym in June 2021 and restarting running from this week onwards. It is alternate day, on the other days I do my body weight workout, Monday to Friday I try run 2.5km with small breaks in between and added skipping to the routine (doing 300 per day these day)

History : I've always been overweight. Have been at 176lbs (80kg) from middle to high school. In college my physical activity dropped and I gained about 22lbs (10kg), after college I was at home for 3 years with no physical activity and eating like anything where I further gained about 13.2lbs (6kg).

These last 22 pounds are my hardest and I've seem to have plateaud at this weight. But I've shifted my focus from scale and focussing more on increase, as long as I reduce inches I'm happy with it.

Still a long way to go, I'm Trying to get to 154lbs (70kg) by the end of this year.

submitted by /u/LoneSilentWolf
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/oto5c6/two_year_progress_picture_sw_233lbs_106kg_cwz_176/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...