Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Looking for some assistance to get back into things.

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Looking for some assistance to get back into things.

Okay, so I'm(25M) going to post this and then go to bed, so I shall respond in the morning; however, I want to thank you in advance for any and all assistant.

Lockdown here has been extended, and it probably won't be the last time. I'm looking for some assistance. Since not being able to go to the gym, I've fallen out of order. I don't want to weigh myself as I worry I've put some weight back on. My eating has been horrible; I've only just gotten back onto a workout routine, I do have a trainer I can talk to, but I don't want to be a bother to him and stuff atm (I will speak to him and stuff, but yeah, just a personal thing I know he's busy with a bunch of other things, so I don't want to go to him unless feeling like there's nothing else)

I obviously know that I'm not going to lose all the weight and get ripped. Still, I don't want to fall behind or plateau too severely, or lose the progress I've made since I started my journey. Yeah so, below is my current workout routine and what I'm aiming to eat, just looking for some help to maximize my efforts, things I can strive and try to do (any motivation tips and stuff are welcomed!)

Workout routine:

20 sit-ups

20 ankle touches (idk the name)

10 leg raises (legs together raising them up in the air)

30 secs leg fluttering (where you raise your legs off the ground and do like small kicks)

30 squats

25 push-ups (from my knees, I can only do 5-10 full-body push-ups its been suggested I do full-body ones up against the wall instead of on the ground)

Walking (I aim to achieve 10k steps before I head home)

I want to do some jogging but trying to build up the confidence & motivation to do it (might start small and work up)

1-minute plank (I was trying to do this twice a day, but once is hard enough and its own workout, lol)

Eating plan:

Breakfast - weet bix (aussie breakfast. a whole-grain wheat cereal) with a teaspoon of sugar

lunch: my current meal preps that are do are a chicken, broccoli, onion, celery, brown rice mixed with a chili soy-sauce for a bit of spice (includes garlic, black and white pepper and sea salt)

snacks: fruit, mainly pears and apples, sometimes have a few mixed nuts (unsalted), some rice cakes with peanut butter.

Dinner - usually same as lunch

If I have a big meal, I usually skip the next meal, or if its planned, I've cut the meal before it.

So yeah, looking for recommendations/suggestions of how I can keep making progress and holding myself to the mark so I don't go backwards. I'd really appreciate it lol not doing too good wanna try and pull myself together before I fall out of it completely! :)

submitted by /u/PrinceNightLightSky
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ot9vc6/looking_for_some_assistance_to_get_back_into/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...