Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Fear of hunger

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Fear of hunger

So after I lost 30+kg in a year, I just took an 8 month break from dieting and intense sport. Mainly for mental health reasons as I completely crashed and burned in November but now with the end of my job approaching, and feeling in a better headspace, I'm almost back on the wagon. I started counting calories again, and it hit me last night how much I've been eating these last few months. I'm on a 1500-1600 max a day, and by 22h last night my stomach was growling despite having had 3 decent meals and an afternoon snack. I forgot about this when I started up again, back in September 2019 I spent about 3 weeks feeling hungry before bed, and I think thats one reason I've been pushing back starting again. There is a part of me that panics at the idea of feeling hungry. Those hunger pangs actually scare me, and although I know I can get through it, I did once before and its just my body adapting, I will have a tendancy to overeat at mealtimes to push back the possible hunger later. Also I hate people hearing my stomach growl. I'm 1m73 and weigh around 84/85kg so I get really embarrassed. Makes me feel like they are thinking "of course she is hungry, you seen the size of her?!". I'm going to up my water intake, it does obviously help but sometimes not enough. Anyone have any tips for getting over this weird hunger pang panic?

submitted by /u/Chloton069
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/odgkki/fear_of_hunger/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...