Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: CICO has resulted in eating becoming a chore that I no longer enjoy - anybody else?

Saturday, July 31, 2021

CICO has resulted in eating becoming a chore that I no longer enjoy - anybody else?

Hello, I have been doing CICO for about 2 months now, eating at a deficit of roughly 600 calories a day. I weigh and track everything meticulously and have had a good cheat meal about once every 3 weeks. I have been trusting the process and lost roughly a pound a week.

I have a history of disordered eating. Restricting, binging and purging. I have been over this for about 6 years now. I consider myself to be a real foodie - I love most food, want everything to be delicious and pretty much think about food all the time, I just love it.

I have found that the past week or two that I no longer have any interest in food. I don’t crave anything, I don’t want to eat any of the healthy foods in my fridge, but I also don’t want unhealthy food. I just feel too lazy and unmotivated to eat. I can’t feel the desire for any type of food, because I am so bored of it all. I get hungry and feel annoyed by the fact that I have to consume something to get rid of the feeling of hunger. I know this might sound like a dream when trying to lose weight, but to me it just feels a bit unsettling and sad.

Has anybody else experienced this after cutting calories for a while and did it pass? I actually want to eat and be healthy, this lack of desire for food feels unhealthy and out of character.

Thanks for any input :)

submitted by /u/Clementine_Fandango
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ov5lsk/cico_has_resulted_in_eating_becoming_a_chore_that/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...