Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Macro cycling?

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Macro cycling?

Hi team!

You know how you can calorie cycle (shooting for a weekly average, with some higher and lower calorie days throughout the week)? Can you apply the same concept to macros? Particularly protein intake?

Now I'm further along in my health journey I'm really starting to focus on my protein intake. I don't have typical cheat days exactly but I calorie cycle and typically eat less nutritious meals on Fri/Sat which means I often don't hit my protein intake on these days. Could I balance this out by eating more protein on other days? Or is it more important to hit your protein goal each day?

Keen to hear any insights!

submitted by /u/patronus12
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ov4omn/macro_cycling/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...