Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tldr : accountability buddy, mindset shift, money friendly meal recommendations

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Tldr : accountability buddy, mindset shift, money friendly meal recommendations

Hello everyone ! This is my first post here but I've been reading some of the amazing stories & advices when they pop in here and there on my feed. I figured then this would be the best sub to ask for help.

I'm a young adult who started her weightless journey two years ago, i lost all of the weight that put me in the overweight category, blood work was the healthiest it has ever been, and overall everything was working perfectly for me. Until the pandemic hit and they closed everything. Financial issues became very apparent and i gained back 70% of the weight lost. Fast forward to recently i managed to meet myself halfway through, and was very optimistic for the future ahead. I am a dancer and have been denied shows because of my weight, and even if no show was clearly scheduled I can't not say that I was jealous of my peers that got to perform in the damn middle of the second wave of COVID.

Seeing that I was no longer under massive pressure for school I de-priorities it and made my mental + physical health the number one priority of mine (hello workaholism). Sadly I catched COVID because the situation here is absolutely horrible, everyone I know has been hit, or worse even died. It's all a big mess, no one is getting away with it. Which means they closed again everything.

I managed to stay somewhat at the same weight (at least when you look at me) simply because I was sick. I still have big financial problems and I am absolutely horrified by the idea of gaining weight again and losing all of that progress. I already feel crushed by the first time it happened but tried to stay optimistic and say that I'm not starting from scratch but from experience and knowledge. If I cannot dance soon enough I will be missing many great opportunities to grow as a dancer. I already missed enough.

And this is why I came here for help : does anyone know how to succeed weightless on a tight budget ? And more so because of the mindset, I am quarantined at home and with nothing to do I give in so much easier to temptations. Everytime me and my mom talk about what to cook and I give her my usual recommendations she objects saying "Well your dad doesn't eat that." And he is damn a picky (but in the wrong direction) eater. Even if I suggest I cook to myself eggs and vegetables the darn veggies are expensive as hell and there's always a problem with how much we can buy/eat. Cooking two meals seems like a waste of money to their eyes.

I wonder if having accountability buddy(ies?) could help me overcome this and keep myself on track no matter what. As long as I am alone in this I can't get up nor move out of this mud successfully.

I'm sorry this has been a long post but I am mentally on the verge of breaking, inside and out. If you are interested in the accountability thing hit my dms, and if you have your favorite quick and cheap ideas for healthy meal I can take that also. On the internet nothing seems cheap - they be like ok salmon with some lettuce and literally I had the privilege of eating Salmon twice in my life..

Thank you so much for your attention.

submitted by /u/lilyxwjh
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ot8tq3/tldr_accountability_buddy_mindset_shift_money/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...