Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Will it get worse?

Friday, July 30, 2021

Will it get worse?

Last week was the week I decided to change my life and lose the weight. Not wanting to over due it and give up like many times in the past, I am starting out with a "jog" every other day. Their is a lovely running path right by my house, so door to door is 1.5 miles. 2 weeks ago, I quite drinking dailey, but other than that my diet nor the frequency that I eat has changed.

Before I made these changes, I haven't felt hungry in a LONG time, but ate because I knew I needed too. Now, I feel the painful, gurgling hunger ALL the time. Will it get better? Will it get worse?

Side note since I am gross,I have noticed my bowl movements be much better too.

submitted by /u/laceybottom
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ouwkbt/will_it_get_worse/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...