Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Not losing any weight or inches what am I doing wrong?

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Not losing any weight or inches what am I doing wrong?

Hello, 24 year old, 77kg (169lbs), 155cm (5‘1) female here and I literally want to cry typing this but I really need advice. My goal weight is 50 kg (110 lbs). I’ve been on a weightloss journey since the beginning of June and I have lost like only 2 kg and like only a centimenter on my stomach and waist so far.

I’m eating 1400 calories and try to drink 2 liters of water a day and I’m tracking everything religiously even a 7 calorie piece of cucumber with my kitchen scale so there should be no way that I’m off. I’m in the gym 2 times a week (on a good week) doing mostly strength training but not that much that I think the scale just shows me the muscle weight that I gained.

The thing is I’ve managed last year to lose 10 kg already two times so it’s not like I’m doing this for the first time. Sadly something always happened after I dropped 10 kg and I stopped dieting and went back to binging every pound that I lost back to my body again. But good things are always three right?

Back then I was working in a different company and was eating mostly only 1200 calories and was running around all day long some weeks and lifting heavy things but eating only that little was really hard and I was hungry most of the time so I informed myself about TDEE and calculated that I could still be seditary while being in a 1400 cal diet. I’m actually quite happy with that amount I’m not that hungry anymore and it’s sustainable for me.

Now I’m working somewhere else and I’m just sitting on my desk all day long and when I go home it’s the same. I just don’t like working out the only thing I like is dancing but I heard everywhere that strength training is inevitable so I’m focusing more on that when I finally manage to get my ass up and workout. But abs are supposed to be made in the kitchen so why am I seeing so little progress?

The only thing I can think of is going back to 1200 calories even though everyone says it’s what toddlers consume but maybe it’s what I just have to do because of my height and activity level?

Normal day of eating includes:

-breakfast: skyr yogurt with fruit and some oatmeal

-snack: high protein pudding or protein bar or an apple, banana

-lunch: veggies with rice or pasta (mostly whole-wheat) with an egg

-Dinner: something with high protein like chicken or vegetarian options with protein with either a salad or a potato, varries often I just try to eat more protein at dinner since it’s really hard for me cuz I don’t wanna eat that much meat

Any advice welcome sorry for the long post and thank you! :3

submitted by /u/_Ruli_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/otvtm6/not_losing_any_weight_or_inches_what_am_i_doing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...