Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My Main Issue is Being Consistent

Thursday, July 29, 2021

My Main Issue is Being Consistent

Hi,

I'm 21F and I've struggled with body image issues since I was about 11. Back then I wasn't even over weight, but I become more aware of thinness being the ideal and that's when my very toxic mindset began. Back then I knew nothing about counting calories, instead I'd just starve myself at school and then exercise for hours after school. I guess over the years the restriction has caused me to develop two different mentalities: 1) can't binge if I don't eat and 2) I have to eat all of the bad food at once so I won't be tempted later.

Due to a knee surgery in 2019 and a following post-op infection and like 5 months of recovery, I wasn't able to workout and I gained a decent amount of weight. I got back on track and was consistently losing and I felt pretty comfortable in my body but this year I gained 20 pounds. It feels like the harder I try to lose, the more I gain. I know I need to be in a calorie deficit, but the longer I maintain it the worse I feel about it and the more mentally exhausting it becomes. I don't know how to be consistent about it.

I also know that I'm not eating enough of the right things, I'm deficient in several vitamins and minerals including iron, vitamins A/C/D, potassium, and a few others. I take multi-vitamins to help combat it and I think I need to take iron pills as I've cut out red meat and pork from my diet. I guess my main point is that I know what I need to do, but I just can't do it or keep up with it.

submitted by /u/Infinite_Bath8231
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/oudwsh/my_main_issue_is_being_consistent/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...