Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I have no idea where to start with calorie counting. The terminology confuses me

Saturday, July 31, 2021

I have no idea where to start with calorie counting. The terminology confuses me

I'm a male in my early 20s, I've been healthy and fit all my life just by having a good metabolism and being active (skinny 6 pack that I put no work into, I'm starting to lose it) , but over the quarantine I've gained a bit of weight on my belly, my goal is to lose it. Every time I try to learn about calories and nutrition, I end up being extremely confused by the terminology. Youtube videos always jump straight into things I've never heard about, and I never learned anything about how to eat a balanced diet.

I never had a structured routine, I never count my calories, but I think it's about time.

I downloaded myfitnesspal and I'm so confused by the interface. There is so much going on and it's always promoting premium which annoys me but that's beside the point.

Where do I get started with this? Consider me absolutely clueless and this is my checkpoint to get some help. I just want to lose some belly fat right now, and gain muscle after that. Thanks!

submitted by /u/imstillmb
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ovl04q/i_have_no_idea_where_to_start_with_calorie/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...