Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 3 month progress. Fewer than 20lbs lost in total, but that's weightlifting for you.

Saturday, July 31, 2021

3 month progress. Fewer than 20lbs lost in total, but that's weightlifting for you.

Hey all. Just felt like sharing some progress I've made.

Mid April to now https://imgur.com/a/FIR0ba3

I decided to change my life and executed a plan. I worked on my diet (eating tons of protein and staying around a 750 deficit. I cheat when my body begs for it.) and found a program I love to do at the gym. I tried using a personal trainer but I found I was able to push myself too hard too often and was getting sick a few times per session. So I decided the HIIT style sucked and swapped to GZCLP, and haven't looked back. I don't find myself puking when I'm exerting that same tremendous effort into lifting heavy and I've been able to build up some solid strength over these few months.

Starting weight 263, current weight 246.

I don't know what my beginning lift numbers were.

Current lifts

Squat 295 for 5x3.

Deadlift 295 for 5x3.

Bench 175 for 5x3.

OHP 120 for 5x3.

I can share my current full workouts if interested. Anyways I'm excited to continue my transformation. Success is an inevitability when you have the mindset and habits of someone who is where you want to be, and I think I'm getting there. Aiming for another 50-60lbs lost.

submitted by /u/MmEeTtAa
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ovh45u/3_month_progress_fewer_than_20lbs_lost_in_total/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...