Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Sometimes you just need to wake up

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Sometimes you just need to wake up

I was always overweight, as long as I can remember. I never managed to stick to a diet before, never really tried either. I was never into FA or something like that. I just never found what works for me.

Then the Virus came and I hit my highest weight with 123kg (271lbs), dipping my toe into morbid obesity with a BMI of 40,2 (female, 175cm ~ 5'9).

Early 2021 I started watching "My 600lbs life" and I don't even know which episode it was but one of them said 'I can finally drive a car again' and that sentence hit me so hard. I love driving so much. The thought of being unable to do it shook me.

At the same time something was still holding me back and it was thanks to my best friend that I realized what it was. He said 'I just can't imagine you as some slender woman. It doesn't fit you.' He was right. It isn't my thing. So I decided that I would train and become a muscular woman.

I know it takes time and a lot of effort but I want to do it! For once I'm determined and absolutely motivated.

I started on May 3rd with training, intermittant fasting, and watching my calories.

Today on the 4th of July I am down to 105kg (231lbs)!

I'm so happy with how it's going and I found the way I can do it with training I enjoy!

submitted by /u/KerberosAtTheGates
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/odpdte/sometimes_you_just_need_to_wake_up/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...