Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Down 50 lbs!

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Down 50 lbs!

Female, 27 SW: 330 CW: 280 GW: 200 I just stepped on the scale for my weekly weigh in and I’ve made it to the 50 lb mark!!! I’ve been obese my entire life, with the exception of a summer in my teens where my parents sent me to a (horrible) fat camp, and I’ve been so used to seeing the scale go up throughout the years, it’s hard to believe what I’m seeing now. I don’t see any real differences in the mirror, but other people have told me they can so hopefully they’re not lying lol I’m short and came from a very, very heavy weight so I’m now closer to a lot of peoples starting weight but it’s still a big milestone for me. I don’t really have people in my life I can share this kind of news with comfortably, so I hope you all don’t mind that I’m sharing it here.

submitted by /u/AndMyLucy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/odq0cf/down_50_lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...