Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV Whoo hoo!

Monday, July 5, 2021

NSV Whoo hoo!

58 F, 5'5" SW 202lb/CW 195lb/GW 130lb

What I'm doing:

*Using food scale, weigh/measure everything

*CICO with MyFitnessPal app to log everything I eat/drink and reducing simple carbs

*Pacer app/smart watch to 3000 steps/day; now up to 6000-8000 walking the dog

*Bloom Young workout videos

*Truvia and Golden Monkfruit for cane sugar replacements

*Increasing water intake (only at 44oz right now, trying to at least double it)

Ok...I usually weigh myself every morning because I'm in early heart failure and increased weight means back on the Lasix. It's nice watching the numbers go down, albeit slowly.

But...this morning after I showered, I removed the extender (2 inches) from my bra, and it fit!! Not too tight, not too loose, it fit perfectly!! I am sooooo over the moon right now!! I turned on my tunes and danced my way thru cleaning both bathrooms and the kitchen, swept, cleaned my patio, took my fan apart and scrubbed it down, and watered our small yard. I still have a long way to go and I'm feeling so motivated and excited to stay on my journey. Yay!!

TL/DR: Dietary changes, walking/working out since June 9th have led me to losing 7lb and removing my 2 inch bra extender today!! Whoo hoo!!

submitted by /u/paradach5
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/oee8ln/nsv_whoo_hoo/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...