Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Ignore the water weight

Monday, July 5, 2021

Ignore the water weight

Like many people did yesterday, I ate outside of my calories for the 4th. I was about 400 over for yesterday, but it was a fun day and I had some wine (likely what pushed me over calories). I weighed myself this morning and saw a 2 pound increase over what I weighed only 3 days ago. So naturally, I flew into a mental rage because that’s all of the progress that I’ve made over the past two weeks. I got dressed and stormed to the bathroom to brush my teeth, still ranting in my head about those 2 pounds…when my shorts fell down. I almost tripped over them.

Water weight is temporary, but those inches will still be gone. I need to measure myself for the next time I gain 2 pounds of water.

submitted by /u/MistressMotown
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/oeddrr/ignore_the_water_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...